XFly Model is proud to announce their first RC glider Swift 2100 that is easy to hand launch, quick to build and fun to fly! CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) was first used in the aircraft design by XFly team, which has enabled the Swift 2100 to achieve high lift-to-drag ratio and excellent aerodynamic characteristics.
The Swift 2100 features tough, composite-reinforced EPO foam and precisely positioned carbon fiber reinforcement throughtout. The factory -installed power system, including an efficient 3136-KVlOOO brush less motor and a 40A brush less ESC, paired with a 3S or 4S Lipo battery, delivers plenty of thrust for fast climbs to soaring altitude, sport flying and aerobatics.
The Swift 2100's efficient aerodynamic design provides extended flight times up to 10-30mins with a mix of power on/off. The bottom wheel and plastic components on the wingtips and the tail allow the pilots to land on hard surface. Wing connectors and glueless design facilitate fast and easy assembly - only 6 screws needed to get the Swift 2100 ready to fly.
In addition, pilots can remove the folding propeller and add the optional nacelle(with XFly Galaxy 50mm EDF 4S power system installed) to the top of the fuselage for a different flying experience. FPV setup is also feasible with the optional canopy and servo-equipped camera mount available from XFly Model !
- 5 Operable Channels (Aileron, Elevator, Throttle, Rudder, Flaps).
- XFly team used CFD in aircraft design, allowing the Swift 2100 to achieve a high lift-to-drag ratio and excellent aerodynamic characteristics.
- Tough, composite-reinforced EPO foam and precisely positioned carbon fiber reinforcement throughtout. The unqiue docking design of the wing spars frees the main wing from distortion when overloaded.
- Composite-reinforced EPO foam and precisely positioned carbon fiber reinforcement, with a unique docking design of the wing spars that prevents main wing distortion when overloaded.
- Factory-installed 3136-KV1000 brushless motor, 40A brushless ESC, and 3S or 4S Li-po battery, provides ample thrust for quick climbs, sport flying, and aerobatics.
- Efficient aerodynamic design, 2-blade folding propeller, and metal spinner produce a unique and pleasant sound during high-speed flights.
- The wingtip and tail plastic components, along with the bottom wheel, enable pilots to make hard surface landings.
- The latch-type top hatch provides convenient access to the capacious battery compartment, which accommodates a 3S/4S 2200-3300mAh Li-po battery for extended flight times.
- RC pilots can replace the propeller with the optional nacelle(sold separately) that equipped with the XFly Galaxy 50mm EDF 4S power system on the top of the fuselage to enjoy a distinct flying experience.
- FPV hobbyists can install the optional canopy and servo-equipped camera mount from XFly Model to enable an FPV setup.
- Constructed of durable EPO flex foam.
Optional Nacelle For EDF Set Up
Optional Nacelle for Set Up EDF (Not Included)
This is Optional Parts (not included), need to buy separately
For Xfly-Model 2100mm Swift Glider
include Nose Cone Part and Motor Extension Wire Set For Xfly-Model 2100mm Swift Glider
Include Xfly Galaxy X5 50mm EDF 12-Blade 2627-4600Kv Outrunner Motor (Installed)
Weight: 100g ( With Nacelle Part )
Working Voltage: 4s 14.8v
Static Thrust: Around 900g ( 16.5v , 40A )
- Located in Hong Kong close to every main manufacturer, we carry various branded like FMS, Freewing, VolantexRC (Exhobby), Arrows, Zeta, Skywalker, etc.
- Low logistic cost and time from manufacturer
- Free to export/import most merchandise from HK Customs
- International orders are accepted and will ship by air
- Fast shipping after payment is received
- Combined shipment is available
- Contact us before opening a return request so that we can solve the problems together
Notes to buyers
PNP (Plug and Play) – Motor, servos and ESCs are installed on the plane. Additional radio system, battery and charger are required in order to fly the plane
KIT – Package does not contain any electronics such as motor, servos, ESCs and radio but the plane itself. KIT package from different manufacturer has different level of completeness
RTF (Ready to fly) – Package includes everything you need to fly with all the electronics installed such as receiver and battery (uncharged). Batteries for transmitter and basic installation of plane parts are required.
KIT+ (KIT Plus) – KIT package plus some specific parts, KIT + Motor + Propeller etc. The specific parts will be place in the same shipping package but they may not be installed.
Visit our PorcupineRC official site and you can find more products with lower price than you see here. Warbirds, EDF Jets, Gliders, Flying Wings, FPV models, Sea Planes, Trainers, Sports, 3D Aerobatics, Racing Planes, Bi-Planes, RTF Planes, etc.
What’s more, you will be still protected by Paypal buyer protection.