Brand Name: ZTW
Series Name: Beatles G2
Cont/Peak Current: 80A
Battery NiXX/Lipo: 2-6Lipo
BEC Output: 5V/6V 8A(Switch Mode)
Connector: 4.0mm, XT60
1. Adopting new generation craft on the MOSFET, low heat generation, withstand large current instantly, and high reliability.
2. Adopting high performance 32 bit microprocessor, stronger computing ability and faster running speed.
3. Super smooth start-up and accurate throttle linearity.
4. Freewheeling make the ESC with higher driving efficiency and more energy-saving.
5. Adjustable SBEC 5V/6V output voltage 5V/6V provides more powerful power to the servo. (40A/50A/60A/80A/100A have SBEC
6. Multiple protections: start-up, over-heat, low-voltage cutoff, signal loss, phase loss etc.
7. Support high RPM motors, and compatible with most motors in the market.
8. SMR Function: it supports switching the motor rotation to decelerate when the airplane landing to the ground.
Note: The factory default is OFF, the 1Pin signal wire is completely invalid at this time. If you need to turn it on, using Phone App or transmitter to program it “ON”, plug the 3Pin signal wire into the throttle channel, and plug the 1Pin signal wire into any 2-stage switch channel of the receiver, then turn on the transmitter 2-stage switch. The SMR function is turned on now, you can change the forward and reverse directions of the motor by flipping the 2-stage switch of the transmitter.
Warning: This function can only be effective when the throttle is below 50%, and it is only allowed to be used when the airplane is landing on the ground, otherwise it may cause the ESC to burn!
Note: Please do make the throttle calibration for the first time using or changed the TX. Warning, here is the process:
1. Turn on the transmitter, move the throttle stick to the top position.
2. Connect the battery pack to the ESC and wait for about 2 seconds.
3. The motor will beep for twice, then move the throttle stick to the bottom position in 3 seconds.
4. The motor will beep several sounds, sounds time presents the amount of battery cells.
5. When the motor emits ”Beep----Beep”, means the ESC is ready to work.
Note: The ZTW Beatles G2 series is a whole new series of 32-bit ESC, it can't work with ZTW Air programming card, if you want to change parameters for the ESC, you can use your transmitter or ZTW new LCD programming card, the ZTW new LCD programming card will be realeased very soon, thanks for your attention.
1x ZTW Beatles G2 80A 4-6S Brushless ESC With 5V/6V 8A SBEC 4.0 connector and XT60 Plug