A3 Mini is a high-performance and functional 6-axis mini gyro and stabilizer designed for R/C airplanes. The smaller size and more compact design make it more suitable for the small electric airplanes. With the new feature of multi-protocol serial receiver support, it could be compatible with most single line mini receivers on the market.
- Mini size and 4.8g weight, PPM and multi-protocol digital serial receivers supported.
- 32-bit MCU, high-precision 6-axis MEMS sensor, improved hardware platform and new firmware solution provide more reliable performance.
- 6 flight modes, including GYRO-OFF, NORMAL, LOCK, ANGLE, LEVEL and HOVER modes.
- Flying-wing (Delta-wing), V-Tail, Remote Master Gain.
- Firmware upgradable and Programming Card supported.
Serial Receiver Protocols Supported
A3 Mini supports PPM and multi-protocol digital serial receivers which allows you to connect the receiver to the gyro with one single wire on the slot [Serial RX]. Depending upon the receiver type selected, A3 Mini uses the preset channel assignment to recognize the channels from the receiver. Refer to the table below and check if your radio transmits the channels in the correct order. After each time you have changed the receiver type the current channel settings will be reset to the default. Choose "None" for those channels you do not use.
A3 Mini supports Standard Fixed-wing, Flying-wing (Delta-wing) and V-Tail.
Main Controller:32-bit MCUSensor:High-precision MEMS 6-axis sensorOperating Voltage:DC 3.6V - 8.4VOperating Current:20mA@5VSize:30×19.5×7.5mm (L×W×H)Weight:4.8g (excluding wires)
- Located in Hong Kong close to every main manufacturer
- Low logistic cost and time from manufacturer
- Free to export/import most merchandise from HK Customs
Notes to buyers
PNP (Plug and Play) – Motor, servos and ESCs are installed on the plane. Additional radio system, battery and charger are required in order to fly the plane
KIT – Package does not contain any electronics such as motor, servos, ESCs and radio but the plane itself. KIT package from different manufacturer has different level of completeness
RTF (Ready to fly) – Package includes everything you need to fly with all the electronics installed such as receiver and battery (uncharged). Batteries for transmitter and basic installation of plane parts are required.
KIT+ (KIT Plus) – KIT package plus some specific parts, KIT + Motor + Propeller etc. The specific parts will be place in the same shipping package but they may not be installed.
Visit our PorcupineRC official site and you can find more products with lower price than you see here. What’s more, you will be still protected by Paypal buyer protection.
Like us on Facebook