Introducing the Freewing Mirage V2 Tiger Meet,Made in China Freewing Model. This incredibly popular 80mm EDF has been updated to Version 2 for in June.2018 and now features digital metal gear servos, a vibrant Tiger Meet livery for enhanced visibility, and our wildly popular power system including a 9 blade dynamically balanced EDF, 1900kv outrunner motor, and 100A brushless ESC. All of these upgrades make the Mirage V2 more precise, faster, more fun to fly, and most importantly, more easy to see!
The Dassault Mirage 2000 is a French multirole, single-engine fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter based on the Mirage III for the French Air Force (Arme de l'Air). The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed. Over 600 aircraft were built and it has been in service with nine nations.
As you've come to expect from Freewing Model, the Mirage 2000 is loaded with scale features and performance componentry. The 9 blade power system provides enough static thrust to maintain a hover, with the aircraft's nose pointed perpendicular to the ground! Hone your piloting skills to bring this aircraft to a standstill in the sky, then power out for a blistering fast pass down the runway! In the landing pattern, this delta winged wonder slows down remarkably well for nose-high landings.
Re-tuned from the ground up, the Mirage V2 Tiger Meet brings this fan favorite into the modern EDF era, including 3D Printed Upgrade Parts (3DPUP) sets, sold separately. Enhance your Mirage's exhaust nozzle or cockpit with highly detailed parts that eliminate any worry of dark colored cockpit foam blistering in the sun.
A10 Rc airplane
- Dynamically balanced 9 Blade EDF for balanced power, thrust, efficiency, and sound
- All new Tiger Meet decal scheme for enhanced visibility and easier orientation
- 100 Amp ESC with 5A BEC,made in China Freewing Model
- Digital metal gear servos for precise control during high G maneuvers
- Optional 3D printed detail upgrade set (cockpit, exhaust nozzle, and antennas, each sold separately)
- Electronic retractable landing gear with all metal shock-absorbing struts
- Steerable, shock absorbing nose gear for enhanced ground handling
- Spring operated nose gear door
- Scale details include hand painted, scale-sized pilot, full instrument panel, refueling probe, and panel lines
- Carbon spars and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
- Outrunner motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience
- Removable magnetic nose cone, and removable wings and vertical stabilizer for convenient transport
- Freewing Mirage 2000C V2 Tiger Meet 80mm EDF Jet - PNP Version,the servos and ESC are installed inside.
- 6 Channel radio - select a minimum 6 channel radio
- 6 Channel receiver - select a minimum 6 channel receiver
- 6 Cell 22.2V 4000 mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 6 cell (6S) charger
790mm / 31.10in
1250mm / 49.21in
2200g / 78oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)||520-530mm forward from the tail end of the nozzle|
1900kV Brushless Outrunner Motor
Electronic Speed Control
100A brushless ESC , 5A BEC, EC5 Connector
Propeller / EDF
80mm EDF with 9 Blade Fan
9g digital metal gear reverse with 300mm lead : nose gear steering
9g digital metal gear standard with 550mm lead : left aileron, right aileron
9g digital metal gear standard with 300mm lead : rudder
|Landing Gear||Electronic retractable main gear and steerable nose gear with all metal shock absorbing struts|
6S 22.2V 4000mAh 60C LiPo
|Skill Level||Intermediate / Advanced|
|Build Time||2 Hours|