FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc..
• Compatible with FASST 2.4GHz Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode).
• SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky servo D12MB. No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter) and prevents mismatched servo channel connections.
• RSSI output
• Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on transmitter or set failsafe on TFR8SB directly.
• High sensitivity and stability.
• Wide operating temperature range, suitable for all kinds of models.
• Firmware upgradeable.
Number of Channels: 8
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V~10V
Operating Temperature Range: -10~80 degree Celsius
Servo Frame Rate: 14ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode), 7ms (HS-High Speed Mode)
Note: This receiver is compatible with Futaba FASST radios but it is not a Futaba product.
Warning: Receiver compatibility issue.
Please noted that this Frsky receiver is not compatible with Dynam retracts and FMS slow flap servos.
If you are having difficulties to drive your electronis with Frsky receivers, you may consider using PowerUP receivers which can be found in PorcupineRC store.