FlightLine Velocity 990mm (38.9") Wingspan - PNP
World-renowned for their quality foam model aircraft, FlightLine is back in 2023. Their latest offering is the thrill-seeking racer the Velocity, sure to satisfy the palates of any speed junkie!
The Velocity is stable in all flight envelopes from slow to blistering high speeds. This lightweight speedster offers a quick and simple assembly, comes with a detachable battery tray for easier handling and protective belly skid for belly landings. Thanks to its overpowered and sleek design, the Velocity is easy to hand launch, but still slows nicely for landings. Take to the skies with this thriller while enjoying a stable platform throughout your flight from takeoff to touchdown.
Easy To Launch
The FlightLine Velocity has a streamlined profile that is easy to handle and hand launch.
Striking, High Contrast Paint Scheme
The Velocity comes with a visually striking yellow and white paint scheme that not only looks great but creates a high contrast for easy visibility in the skies.
Detachable, Clip In Battery Tray
The FlightLine Velocity comes with a detachable battery tray that easily clips in place for extremely easy battery management. No need to try to finagle a battery in tight quarters.
Protective Plastic Belly Skid
The Velocity has a protection plan in place for those belly landings. A protective plastic belly skid resides on the bottom of the Velocity for added protection upon landing regardless of surface.
- 100+ miles per hour (160+ kph)
- Fast Assembly
- High contrast, attractive yellow and white paint scheme
- Stable and great flying model at all airspeeds, fast and slow
- Clip in battery tray design
- Easy to hand launch and easy to land
- Simplistic design keeps the model lightweight
- Protective plastic belly skid for belly landings included
- FlightLine Velocity 990mm (38.9") Wingspan - PNP
- Admiral brushless 2839-1480Kv motor
- Admiral 40A ESC with XT60 connector
- 4x 9g digital plastic gear servos
- 5 Channel radio
- 5 Channel receiver
- 4 Cell 14.8V 1800-2600 mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector
- 4 Cell compatible battery charger
||990mm / 38.9in
||700mm / 27.6in
||566g / 19.6oz
|CG (Center of Gravity)
||35mm aft from the
leading edge of wing at the root
|| Admiral Brushless
|Electronic Speed Control
||Admiral 40A with XT60
|Propeller / EDF
||7x6 2-Blade (included)
||4x 9g digital plastic gear
servos for ailerons, elevator, rudder
||Plastic belly skid
||4 Cell 14.8V 1800-2600
mAh LiPo battery with XT60 connector (required)
||5+ Channel (required)
||Nylon and foam