FMS E-Retract003 E-Retract(Plastic) For 1400mm P51/T28
It is a slow scale retract, the retracted time is 5-6 second. Designed by FMS team, for 1400mm warbirds updated.
Operating 900mA (maximum)
Pulse width trigger points
Operation with FM and DSM
FM 22ms frame rate,5V signal
DSM 20ms frame rate,3.3V signal
Operating voltage range : 4.8 - 7.4V
Aircraft weight : 8.0 - 13.2 lb (3.63-6.00kg)
Unit weight(FMSRE003) : 2.7 oz (75.2g)
- Located in Hong Kong close to every main manufacturer
- Low logistic cost and time from manufacturer
- Free to export/import most merchandise from HK Customs
- International orders are accepted and will ship by air
- Items will be shipped within 1 business day after payment is received
- Combined shipment is available, please use the Ebay function during checkout -Import duties, taxes and charges are buyers’ responsibility
- We are responsible for shipping damage
- Let us know if there are any problems on the items received
- Replacements will be sent for free for the damaged parts
- Contact us before opening a return request so that we can solve the problems together
Notes to buyers
PNP (Plug and Play) – Motor, servos and ESCs are installed on the plane. Additional radio system, battery and charger are required in order to fly the plane
KIT – Package does not contain any electronics such as motor, servos, ESCs and radio but the plane itself. KIT package from different manufacturer has different level of completeness
RTF (Ready to fly) – Package includes everything you need to fly with all the electronics installed such as receiver and battery (uncharged). Batteries for transmitter and basic installation of plane parts are required.
KIT+ (KIT Plus) – KIT package plus some specific parts, KIT + Motor + Propeller etc. The specific parts will be place in the same shipping package but they may not be installed.
Enjoy 10% off now
Visit our PorcupineRC official site and you can find more products with lower price than you see here. What’s more, you will be still protected by Paypal buyer protection.
Like us on Facebook