In terms of appearance, the Super Viper has a scaled navy blue color scheme with bright yellow wingtips, which highly distinguishes it for long distance viewing. The optimized fuselage shape decreases wind resistance. The button-type canopy design lets you latch the canopy so you will not lose the cockpit during extreme maneuvers.
In terms of performance, the Super Viper is equiped with a 70mm 12-blade Ducted Fan, innrunner KV1900, and a Predator 80A ESC, this powerful system, when coupled with a 6S battery, resembles a turbine engine sound.
This inexpensive fine trainer is excellent for edf jet beginners.
Get yourself a Super Viper and bring new excitement to the flying field!
• High quality Predator 80A ESC, powerful KV1900 innrunner motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF
• Screw-together construction
• Button type canopy hatch
• Pre-installed ball link style control horns provide precise surface control
|Wingspan||1100mm /43.3 in|
|Overall Length||1025mm / 40.4 in|
|Flying Weight||Around 1795 g|
|Motor Size||3060-KV1900 inner running|
|Servo||9g metal digital servo x 6|
|Radio||6 Channel (Not Included)|
|CG (center of gravity)||90-95mm(From Leading Edge)|
|EDF||70mm Ducted Fan 12-blade|
|Recommended Battery||6S 3300mAh 35C (Not Included)|
|Approx. Flying Duration||4 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Assembly Time||10-30 minutes|
|Wing Load||93.5g/dm² ( oz/in²)|
|Wing Area||19.2 dm² ( sq.in)|
- Located in Hong Kong close to every main manufacturer, we carry various branded like FMS, Freewing, VolantexRC (Exhobby), Arrows, Zeta, Skywalker, etc.
- Low logistic cost and time from manufacturer
- Free to export/import most merchandise from HK Customs