The inverted gull-wings of the Vought F4U Corsair is one of the most identifiable icons of the Second world war and Korean war. Known for its blistering speeds, high climb rate, survivability and firepower, the Corsair achieved an amazing 11:1 kill:loss ratio against Japanese fighters in the Pacific theater.
FMS is proud to introduce the all-new 1700mm F4U V3.
Powered by a 6S power system, Hobbywing 80A ESC, 5060 motor and a 11x18 four bladed prop, the F4U V3 has an extremely wide flight-envelope: adrenaline-pumping speeds and deceivingly trainer-like slow speed performance; making the Corsair one of the easiest flying warbirds on the market today.
Committed to creating the most visually realistic aircraft on the market, FMS has added numerous scale features onto the 1700mm F4U V3.
Pitot tubes, missile racks, auxiliary fuel tank, aerials, exhausts, realistic tail gear, pilot figure etc. allow the aircraft to look statically realistic.
Rotating electric retracts, 3 position flaps, navigation and landing lights, slow retracting gear bay doors add to the dynamic realism of the aircraft.
Operating out of an unpaved airstrip? The shock-absorbing metal retracts with bearing-equipped wheels not only look great, they greatly reduce airframe stress during ground operations.
The screw-together assembly and plug type wing connectors make the assembly process a breeze.
Turn heads at the field with the 1700mm F4U V3- a must have for every warbird fan.
1. Upgraded 5060 brushless motor with high-performance Hobbywing 80A ESC
2. Upgraded 18x11 four-bladed scale propeller
3. Upgraded CNC metal, electric, shock-absorbing retracts
4. Removable vertical stabilizer for easy transportation
5. Upgraded large battery compartment with a latch-type canopy
6. Improved hinge design
7. Extremely detailed airframe
8. Bearing-equipped durable wheels
9. Screw-together assembly with plug connectors
10. Preinstalled ball-link pushrods
- Located in Hong Kong close to every main manufacturer, we carry various branded like FMS, Freewing, VolantexRC (Exhobby), Arrows, Zeta, Skywalker, etc.
- Low logistic cost and time from manufacturer
- Free to export/import most merchandise from HK Customs
- International orders are accepted and will ship by air
- Fast shipping after payment is received
- Combined shipment is available
- Contact us before opening a return request so that we can solve the problems together
Notes to buyers
PNP (Plug and Play) – Motor, servos and ESCs are installed on the plane. Additional radio system, battery and charger are required in order to fly the plane
KIT – Package does not contain any electronics such as motor, servos, ESCs and radio but the plane itself. KIT package from different manufacturer has different level of completeness
RTF (Ready to fly) – Package includes everything you need to fly with all the electronics installed such as receiver and battery (uncharged). Batteries for transmitter and basic installation of plane parts are required.
KIT+ (KIT Plus) – KIT package plus some specific parts, KIT + Motor + Propeller etc. The specific parts will be place in the same shipping package but they may not be installed.
Visit our PorcupineRC official site and you can find more products with lower price than you see here. Warbirds, EDF Jets, Gliders, Flying Wings, FPV models, Sea Planes, Trainers, Sports, 3D Aerobatics, Racing Planes, Bi-Planes, RTF Planes, etc.
What’s more, you will be still protected by Paypal buyer protection.