- Made from high strength EPO Foam, which is lightweight and impact-resistant.
- Spray painted appearance, high simulation for every detail.
- Dual 2815 motors combined with three-bladed propellers, providing plenty of power.
- The main wing is detachable, easy to carry. You can assemble the wing by tightening the screws, or disassemble by loosening the screws.
- 1470mm wingspan provides small wing loading, great lift force, short takeoff distance, long airborne period, and strong wind resistance capability.
- Compatible with 3s 2200mAh to 3300mAh batteries, can fly for more than 10 minutes by using the 3s 2200mAh batteries.
The PBY Catalina seaplane is well-designed, the three-piece detachable wing is easy to carry and assemble. 1470mm wingspan and dual 2815 motors provide plenty of power, great lift force, short takeoff distance, and strong wind resistance capacity. The common used 3s 2200mAh batteries can support a flight of more than 10 minutes. It is perfect for flying on the lake in summer.
|Model Name||PBY Catalina|
|CG||60 - 65mm from the leading edge at the wing root|
|ESC||TC Skylord 30A ESC|
|Propeller||3-Blade Prop 8*6*3|
|Tx Requirement||6-Channel or above transmitter|
|Rx Requirement||6-Channel receiver|
|Li-Po Battery||11.1V 2200mAh 25C|
|Appr. Assembly Time||1 hour|
|Appr. Flight Time||8min|