Dynam the c-47 skytrain has realistic looking WW 2 paint scheme with factory invasion stripes. The Dynam C-47 twin engine plane is a great scale flyer with the wing span over 57". Powered by 2 480 size brushless motor (1100 KV) with scale 3-bladed props. The C-47 is constructed by crash resistant EPO foam which is covered with a factory high quality paint finish. This plane flies as good as it looks.
- Fixed robust landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs and landings
- Powerful twin 480 size (1100kv) outrunner brushless power system w/ 3-bladed props
- Twin 30A Brushless ESC with Switch-Mode BEC
- Durable and lightweight EPO construction with many surface details
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Detailed Body Structure with matching WW II scheme
- Suitable for pilots who wants their first Low-Wing trainer to advanced pilots.