With The Dual 2-bladed 64mm EDF's and dual-40A Hobbywing ESC's which provide ample thrust, the Mig-29 Arrows gives exhilarating high-speed and vertical performance along, with the turbine-like sound characteristics, this plane is at the cutting edge of RC aviation.
The Russian Mikoyan MiG-29 is a fourth-generation, twin engined air-superiority fighter. Developed in the 1970's by the Mikoyan design bureau, the legendary MiG-29 and the larger Sukhoi Su-27 were developed to counter American F-15 and F-16 fighter aircraft.
Arrows has used state-of-the-art engineering and testing expertise to develop the dual-64mm EDF MiG-29 confident that this MiG-29 surpasses the performance and features of any other MiG-29 on the market today.
Functional LED's, full flying horizontal stabilizer and full-metal shock-absorbing undercarriage provide functional realism while a detailed cockpit, panel lines, removable armaments, pilot figure and scale trim scheme allow the aircraft to look like the real thing up close.
Despite the complex structure of the Arrows MiG-29, the aircraft comes prebuilt from the factory. Experienced pilots will find that the assembly process is easy and straight-forward, taking as little as 15 minutes to complete.
For pilots that have mastered the Arrows Marlin and are looking for something in the scale department, the aggressive MiG-29 is not to be missed!
- Ample thrust courtesy of dual out-runner 64mm 12-bladed fans, dual 40A ESCs and 6S power.
- Highly realistic functional and scale features.
- CNC machined-metal shock-absorbing undercarriage.
- Electric retracts with over-current protection.
- High quality rubber tires.
- Bearing-equipped full-flying horizontal stabilizer.
- Preinstalled ball-linked linkages for precise surface movements.
- Wingspan: 906mm / 35.7in
- Length: 1358mm / 53.5in
- Flying weight: around 2500g
- Ailerons: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Recommended Radio: 6 channel
- LED navigation lights
- Landing lights
- Recommended environment: Outdoor
- Flying time: nc
- Mounting duration: 15 minutes
- Arrows Mig-29 2x64mm EDF JET PNP
- EDF: 2x64mm 12-blades
- Motor: Brushless Outrunner 2840-KV2280
- ECS: Hobbywing 40A with 5.5V 5A BEC
- Servos: 6x9g / 3x9g metal
- Electronic retractable main gear
- 6-Channel radio transmitter
- 6-Channel receiver
- 6-Cell 22.2V 3300-5000mAh LiPo battery 35C
- 6-Cell compatible battery charger