Arrows 620mm Pioneer RTF with Vector Stabilisation System RC Plane
Any skill level! Any terrain! Anywhere!
Introducing the Arrows RC 620mm Pioneer
Modern beginner pilots are often faced with a daunting task: learning to fly in a limited space without an instructor. For those pilots, Arrows RC has the answer! Introducing the Arrows RC 620mm Pioneer- a micro bush-plane with BIG performance!
As a proper "all-rounder", the Pioneer has a classic high-winged tail-dragger design- allowing for predictable handling characteristics. The pre-installed ESC and flight control system eliminates the need for complicated wiring harnesses and setup.
Switch between stabilized and optimized gyro flight modes and the Pioneer will suit pilots of any skill level. Oversized wheels and robust EPP foam construction allow for rough-field operations- just plug in the battery, let the gyro calibrate and fly!
For beginners who face the challenge of learning to fly in a park or small field – without an instructor – finding a suitable model that offers superb stability, has predictable handling characteristics, will forgive a few mistakes and is able to take a bit of rough handling, isn’t easy. Fortunately the compact, 620mm Pioneer has been designed to satisfy all these requirements whilst offering enormous fly-anywhere fun for intermediate and advanced pilots.
Supplied pre-assembled and ready to go, complete with a 2.4GHz transmitter, the Pioneer is also equipped with the Arrows Vector flight stabilisation system which offers three flight modes: Auto-levelling Stability mode, turbulence-cancelling Dynamic mode, and ‘off’, all operated by a three-position switch on the transmitter. Large tundra-style tyres and a robust EPP construction give this versatile little model the ability to fly from both smooth and rough surfaces, and if all else fails, there’s always the hand-launch option. Just plug in the supplied 2S LiPo, let the Vector system calibrate, and fly.
- Oversized power system: 1608-3000kv brushless motor with 7.4V 350mAh 20C battery. Handleswind much better than one cell planes.
- Integrated receiver and flight controller with stabilized and optimized flight modes
- Robust landing gear with balloon tires for rough field operations
- Programmed from the factory, no setup required
- Ready to fly package includes everything you need to start flying
- Robust EPP foam construction
- High-lift STOL airframe design
|CG (Center of Gravity):||35mm from leading edge|
|Electronic Speed Control:||Integrated gyro, receiver and ESC|
|Propeller / EDF:||5 x 2.75, 2-blade|
|Servos:||1.9g servo x2, 3.7g servo x1|
|Required Battery:||2S 350mAh 20C|
|Skill Level:||Beginner (Minimum age recommendation: 14+)|
|Build Time:||100% fully assembled|
- Located in Hong Kong close to every main manufacturer, we carry various branded like FMS, Freewing, VolantexRC (Exhobby), Arrows, Zeta, Skywalker, etc.
- Low logistic cost and time from manufacturer
- Free to export/import most merchandise from HK Customs
- International orders are accepted and will ship by air
- Fast shipping after payment is received
- Combined shipment is available
- Contact us before opening a return request so that we can solve the problems together
Notes to buyers
PNP (Plug and Play) – Motor, servos and ESCs are installed on the plane. Additional radio system, battery and charger are required in order to fly the plane
KIT – Package does not contain any electronics such as motor, servos, ESCs and radio but the plane itself. KIT package from different manufacturer has different level of completeness
RTF (Ready to fly) – Package includes everything you need to fly with all the electronics installed such as receiver and battery (uncharged). Batteries for transmitter and basic installation of plane parts are required.
KIT+ (KIT Plus) – KIT package plus some specific parts, KIT + Motor + Propeller etc. The specific parts will be place in the same shipping package but they may not be installed.
Visit our PorcupineRC official site and you can find more products with lower price than you see here. Warbirds, EDF Jets, Gliders, Flying Wings, FPV models, Sea Planes, Trainers, Sports, 3D Aerobatics, Racing Planes, Bi-Planes, RTF Planes, etc.
What’s more, you will be still protected by Paypal buyer protection.