The Marlin 64mm EDF is an ALL NEW design with the beginner to intermediate pilot in mind. This plane has a more robust fixed landing gear than most, to handle bumpy landings. More importantly it is the only plane in its class to have flaps to shorten takeoff, and to make approaches and landings more like those of a high wing trainer. The 3150kV motor combined with a 40 Amp ESC, and a powerful 64mm 11 blade EDF, ensure plenty of power for takeoff and maneuvers. The fan sounds like a real turbine.
This plane basically has eight screws and some servo connections to complete assembly. No glue is necessary, and because we use 8 servos we are not running a lot of control rods around. Even the nose wheel has it's own servo. Flap and aileron connections are made with ball linkages, for greater strength at higher speeds. A latch type canopy makes in flight canopy loss a thing of the past.
If you are looking for a first EDF to try, or are looking to move up to a EDF without spending a bundle, this plane is for you.
- Ample thrust courtesy of dual out-runner 64mm 12-bladed fans, dual 40A ESCs and 6S power.
- Highly realistic functional and scale features.
- CNC machined-metal shock-absorbing undercarriage.
- Electric retracts with over-current protection.
- High quality rubber tires.
- Bearing-equipped full-flying horizontal stabilizer.
- Preinstalled ball-linked linkages for precise surface movements.
- Sleek aerodynamic airframe
- Screw together assembly
- Ball linkages
- Latch type canopy
- Ultra durable EPO foam
- The perfect beginner jet!
Wingspan: 900mm (35.43in)
Length: 995mm (39.17in)
Flying Weight: Around 1050g
CG (Center of Gravity): 72-75mm from leading edge
Power System: 3150kV - 2840 size
Electronic Speed Control: 40A
Propeller / EDF: EDF 64mm 11 blade
Servos: 9 gram servo x 8
Landing Gear: Robust fixed
Required Battery: 4S 2200-2600mAh 35C
Required Radio: 6 Channel transmitter and receiver required
Ailerons: Yes, separate servo for each
Flaps: Yes, separate servo for each
Hinge Type: Fabric
Material: EPO Foam
Skill Level: Beginner to intermediate